Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Favorite Things (my version)

This is a classic song from Sound of Music. Lately I'm soo in love with this song after watched Sakamichi no Apollon, and watched this video of Bard Mehldau:




And so, I made up my own lyric of My favorite Things, hehe. I have listened the version of Julie Andrews, and I try to sing my own lyric with her way. Haha, it's haard.


Raindrops on leaves and wavering curtains
Komorebi ( "木漏れ日"/rays of sunlight filtering through leaves) and Angsana's flowers scattering on the road side
Clear puddles reflected the blue sky after rain
These are a few of my favorite things.

Girl's talk and times I spend fangirling with my friends
Chicken noodles and alvocado juices
Smell of the wet land after the rain
These are a few of my favorite things.

Sleep on the balcony on nice sunny weather
Fresh washed laudry and ice-cream colored morning
Crack sound that heard from old wodden floor
These are a few of my favorite things.

When the dog bites, when the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad 
I simply remember my favorite things
And then i don't feel so bad

Fufufu. How is it? Just try to make your own "My favorite things", it's fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment