Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mr. Children

I think it would be great if I could falling in love again and everything going smooth, right?
dunno. I think it's because your romantic songs wrapped me up, Mr. Children, I can get this kind of feeling. Aggh, it's really bad. I want to hug youuu, Kazutoshi Sakurai-saaan. LoL. Hehe, as always, your lyric hit my heart hard >.<
Shit, I want to find my love. looool. >v<

And, This is one of Mr. Children's songs I love the most, which make me thinks like that ^: SHIRUSHI

MR. CHILDREN - SHIRUSHI
lyric & music by: Kazutoshi Sakurai

Romaji

 

saisho kara kounaru koto ga kimatteita mitai ni
chigau tenpo de kizamu kodou wo tagai ga kiiteru

donna kotoba wo erande mo dokoka ga uso ppoin da
sanou ni kaita tegami guchagucha ni marumete suteru

kokoro no koe ha kimi ni todoku no ka na?
shinmoku no uta ni notte...

da-rin da-rin ironna kakudo kara kimi wo mitekita
sono dore mo ga subarashikute boku ha ai wo omoishirun da
'hanshinhangi = kizutsukanai tame no yobousen' wo
ima, bimyou na nyuansu de kimi ha shimesou to shiteiru

'onnaji kao wo shiteru to' dareka ga hiyakashita shashin
bokura ha niteiru no ka naa? sore to mo nitekita no ka naa?

mendoukusai tte omoukurai ni majime ni mukiatteita
karuhazumi datta jibun wo urayamashiku naru hodo ni

kokoro no koe ha dare ga kiku koto mo nai
sore mo ii, sono hou ga ii

da-rin da-rin ironna kkao wo motsy kimi wo kimi wo shitteiru yo
nani wo shite sugoshiteita tte omoidashite kurushiku narun da
karenda- ni kinyuu shita ikutsumono kinenbi yori
kokizami ni senmei ni boku no kioku wo umetsukusu

naitari warattari fuantei na omoi dakedo
sore ga kimi to boku no shirushi

da-lin da-lin ironna kakudo kara kimi wo mitekita
tomo ni ikirenai hi ga kita tte douse aishiteshimau to omoun da
da-lin da-lin oh my darling
kuruoshiku senmei ni boku no kioku wo umetsukusu
da-rin da-rin

Translation

 

we each are listening to our hearts beating in different tempos.
as if things were meant to be this way from the start

No matter what words I choose, it sounds insincere
I crumple up the letter I wrote in the left side of my brain
and throw it away

I wonder if my voice in my heart is sent to you
AS a silent song...

Darling, darling, I've seen you from many different angles.
Because all of them are exquisite, I realize that I love you.
Now you're trying to show me by the way of subtle nuance that your uncertainty is a precautionary border
to keep you from getting hurt.

someone makes fun of our picture, "you two make such a pair"
Do we look alike? Or is it that we've started to?

we faced one another with such seriousness
that it was almost a burden to get on with it
so much so that it makes me jealous of the thoughtless guy I used to be. * 2

no one will hear the voice of my heart
I'm ok with that, it's better that way.

Darling, Darling,
I know you have many faces.
no matter what I do,
when I remember you, it pains me so.
more than all those memorable days on my calendar
my memory is filled completely by vivid memories
of every second of every day with you. 
we cry, we laugh
it's a precarious sort of feeling but
it is proof of you and me.

Darling, darling
I've seen you from so many different angles
even if the day we can no longer be together comes our way
I don't think it matters because I can't help loving you.

Darling, Darling
Oh my darling
Maddeningly, and vividly
you fill in my memories completely
Darling, Darling.

source: jpopasia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment